Hopefully next week will lend itself a little better to some proper blogging. Until then:
- Stunning story from Florida about a kayaker rescuing a dog at sea. First saw this on the TU. Sadly, that's not the real tragedy. You can read a bit more about the full story.
- The Back Country Journal continues to bring new writers to it's stable. David Knapp writes about fishing the Cicada Hatch http://bit.ly/xQxk0a Cicadas. Who knew?
- For those of you who fish the Farmington River, there are new regs. A handy schematic helps you figure out the new regs http://1.usa.gov/wjIDmS
- Singlebarbed provides insight into the Fourth Dimension (i.e. the freedom and expression that comes with knowing there’s nothing special about a fly pattern) of flytying. bit.ly/w5QCBJ
- Another Orvis Fly Fishing Podcast is out: If you're new to fly tying this season there are some helpful hints to setting up your desk bit.ly/xiQuYl
|At least the water ain't solid!|